Kama Sutra Sweet Almond Massage Oil is made with essential oils and the gentle essence of almond blossoms to promote deep relaxation. This rich emollient formula with Vitamin E makes it a pleasure to give or receive a sensuous, full-body massage. Pour into the bath or smooth onto the body as a daily moisturizer for silky, hydrated skin. The Sweet Almond Massage Oil is a light, non-greasy oil that glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving a whisper of velvety softness.
Tips for a Sensual Massage:
- The best way to start the sensual massage is to rub your hands together to warm them up. No one likes cold hands for a massage…brr! Warm the oil in your hands before putting it on your spouse, or immerse the bottle in a bowl of warm water.
- Start out with a light touch; your objective is to arouse, not to bruise. Start with some long strokes with no oil down from the head to the toes. Touch very lightly so you are just touching the hairs of the body. You can try using fur or feathers to start the massage.
- Next place some oil on your hands and massage the back with long, easy strokes. You can position yourself behind their head and stroke down the back near the spin and back up the sides. I like to use at Hot Massage Packs at the beginning. These are heated massage pads that are perfect for relieving muscle tension, reducing stress, and soothing your aches…and they are reusable.
- Start slowly and then once the muscles have warmed up and relaxed increase the pressure. Next, knead the muscles around your spouse’s shoulders and neck using your thumb and forefingers. Most of us hold a lot of tension in our neck and shoulders. Keep in mind that you want to follow the flow of the muscles, not against them. Pay attention to what pressure points your spouse is responding to.
- You can massage the wrists, fingers, ears, the back of the neck, and the insides of the elbows and knees…these areas are probably rarely given any attention. Rub your fingers over your spouse’s scalp, massage and rub every finger and every toe until your spouse is fully relaxed. Feel free to rub, kiss, lick, and even nibble on these neglected regions. Your spouse will feel appreciated by your attention to detail……. If you have a problem with your hands tiring too quickly, give a sensual massage using your body. Your hands aren’t your only tools; you can make good use of your oiled arms, chest and stomach.
- As with most things…never, ever expect a massage in return. Your spouse may be so relaxed after getting one from you that they are unable to reciprocate immediately after you finish. That doesn’t mean they won’t reciprocate your loving affection later on.
INGREDIENTS: GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PISTACIA VERA SEED OIL, C 12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LECITHIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, LINALOOL