These classic Ben Wa Balls are perfectly weighted, ultra sleek and plated in an incredibly luxurious gold. They are a deliciously self-indulgent way to prime for pleasure, strengthen sex muscles and increase sexual awareness. These weighted balls help you exercise the muscles in the pelvic floor responsible for sexual pleasure, while keeping the vaginal walls elastic and responsive to stimulation and pleasure.
Common uses for Ben Wa Balls include sexual stimulation and improving bladder control. Gynecologists and Obstetricians recommend them along with Keigel exercises and vaginal weights to improve elasticity of the vagina and to increase bladder control. Bladder control issues, like that which occurs during coughing or sneezing becomes more common as women grow older, or after childbirth.
Preparing for child birth and exercising the pelvic floor muscles can help to prepare women for the advanced stages of pregnancy and child birth. It can also help to reduce the pain during pregnancy.
Using Ben Wa Balls while doing keigel exercises strengthens the vagina and improves sexual performance and experiences.
How to Use Ben Wa Balls
Before inserting the balls into the vagina use the restroom and empty your bladder.
- Use lubrication on the balls to help them glide in.
- Lay down if you haven’t done this before, then insert the balls.
- Hold the balls inside you by tensing your leg muscles together and your PC muscles. Start out with 5 minutes then try to go longer.
- Remove the balls by standing up or coughing. If you are having trouble removing them, DON’T PANIC! Relax, sit, bear down and squat.
- When you feel comfortable enough with the balls in place in the lying down position, stand up and walk around. Many women keep them in while walking, grocery shopping or even house cleaning.
The real benefit will become apparent after using them for a while and the strengthening of those muscles will definitely be noticed by both you and your partner!